Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (16)

DoorQ.Com | ORIGINAL COMICS: JUNKYARD ANGELS Chapter 3

RSS Feed

ORIGINAL COMICS: JUNKYARD ANGELS Chapter 3

301-17 302-17 303-17

Junkyard Angels #3
Written by: PK Eiselt
Art by: Zach Enea
Colors By: Abraham Lee
JUNKYARD ANGELS is a bi-weekly series posting every other Saturday only at DoorQ!

Cover –  Introduction

Chapter 1 –  Chapter 2 –  Chapter 3

Chapter 4 –  Chapter 5 –  Chapter 6

Chapter 7 –  Chapter 8 –  Chapter 9

Contact us:
junkyardangelscomic@gmail.com

facebook.com/junkyardangelscomic

No Comments

1. goddoorq says
    November 16, 2010, 6:08 am

yay! Part 3 :) Now the story looks like its unfolding into something bigger and it’s hot too! Yeah, I know im perving on comic boys.

2. goddoorq says
    November 16, 2010, 6:08 am

I want mooooore!!!
    I just have a feeling the time passed too… “loosely”… I mean when we get to the funeral we deduce it had been 1 or 2 days since the hug. I feel it needs some more subtitles… Better yet, why not a narrator?

Just one question… Whats up with the arm? I mean Is there anything special about it? What year is it? Bionicle? Top end technology?

I loved it, and im begging for more ASAP

3. goddoorq says
    November 16, 2010, 6:08 am

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

The time frame is meant to be near future (2012 if you take my essay to heart)

The prosthetics are meant to be basic top end medical devices. (it’s not just the arm).

I have it all worked out about how Janey, Jason (and Bobby) met, and why they have prosthetics, it’s actually hinted to here. But well… that’s not the exciting part of the story. We may do some prequel-ish stuff later.

I kind of hate expository narration, so I’m trying to balance as much show-don’t tell as I can. It’s a bit of an experiment for me to get all the information in in only 3 pages. But I think we’re getting better already.

And yes – we’re all being pervy on the cartoon boy too. ^_^ That’s why we drew him that way.

4. goddoorq says
    November 16, 2010, 6:08 am

Child this is the best chapter so far. You know, you should add more nudity. It’s like, catering to your audience. Great work PK!

5. goddoorq says
    November 16, 2010, 6:08 am

I’ve created nudity crazed, cartoon perving monsters — and I’m glad.

6. goddoorq says
    November 16, 2010, 6:08 am

You’re an inspiration to us all.

Comments are now closed.

Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (14)